Potatoes and Dry Saucissons Tartelettes
- 1 pie crust
- 1 dry saucisson, skin removed, cubed
- 1 + 1 tablespoon butter
- 300 g granulated potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Gruyère cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Using a cookie cutter (14 cm in diameter), make discs in the dough. Butter small tart pans (10 cm in diameter). Place the dough on the bottom of the moulds. Cover with baking paper and dry beans.
3. Bake blank for 15 to 17 minutes. Steam the potatoes for 4 minutes.
4. Cover the bottom of the tarts with grated gruyeres. Put the tarts back in the oven until the cheese melts.
5. Heat the remaining butter with the olive oil. Brown the potatoes on all sides. Quickly fry the cubed saucisson.
6. Spread the potatoes and sausage over the tarts. Decorate with flat parsley leaves.
Ready to eat!