Tuna and tomato empanadillas
- 1 pie crust
- 100g of tomato puree
- 50g of tuna
- 1 egg
- 1 cap of milk
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. In a bowl, mix the tuna and tomato purée, season with salt and pepper to suit your taste.
3. Using a round cookie cutter, make a dozen circles in your pie crust.
4. In the hollow of each circle place half a teaspoon of tuna and tomato mixture
5. Moisten the outline of each circle with a little milk (on the finger it is easier for empanadillas of this size).
6. Close each circle on itself, forming a half moon, glue the edges well.
7. Using the back of the knife tip, cut the rounded edges of the empanadillas to hold the edges well.
8. Fry the egg and baste your empanadillas so they can be browned in the oven.
9. Bake for 12 minutes at 200°C and enjoy while still hot.
Ready to eat!